Return Cancellation and Refund Policy
Kolambas.com is committed to ensure your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us.
Shipping in India
– Since the goods made of Crystal, Blue Pottery, Terracotta, Gorara Stone, Glass and Marble are fragile thus there will be no return on these items.
– Items made of Crystal, Blue Pottery, Terracotta, Gorara Stone, Glass, Paper Mache and Marble are fragile and will be returned only if you receive damaged items, and a consensus is formed between you and www.kolambas.com that you actually received the items in damaged condition. You shall notify us with a picture of the item within 48 hours of receipt of damaged goods.
– Once the consensus of damaged goods is established, the item shall be replaced by www.kolambas.com.
– www.kolambas.com holds the right of considering any other items other than that specified here as fragile.
– Items made of Brass, Aluminum, Wood and Metal will be returned only if you receive an item other than that shown in the picture.
– In case you receive an item other than that shown in the picture then you shall notify us with a picture of item received, by an email at email@example.com, within 48 hours.
– Once we are satisfied that you actually received an item other than that shown in the picture, the same shall be replaced by us.
– Since the items are handmade, thus there might be slight difference in the picture shown and the item that you receive. Such differences will not be considered as a reason for return of goods.
– No return will be honored if notified to us after 48 hours of delivery of items.
– All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with intact packing.
Shipping outside India
– Goods once shipped outside India will not be returned or exchanged, what so ever be the case.
– Once www.kolambas.com agrees to return the items and agrees not to provide a replacement by an item the following refund policy shall apply.
– In case you have made the payment through debit card, credit card, net banking or any other electronic mode then the payment will be returned to your bank account.
– In case of return in Cash On Delivery you may share with us your bank details along with a picture of your passbook/ bank statement so that we may process the refund.
– The process of refund might take up to 15 working days from the date of receipt of items by us.
– In case there are any discrepancies, Kolambas.com may at its sole discretion, request you to share with us a screenshot of your bank statement.
– All refunds are subject to quality check of the product. Kolambas.com holds right to cancel any refund in case the goods are returned after being used or they are in broken condition.
– The user may cancel any order placed with www.kolambas.com anytime before it is delivered to the customer.
– No cancellations will be honored once the item is delivered.
– Any returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original sale invoice, which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns, which are not accompanied by the relevant original invoice. For any return/exchanges the merchandise must be unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags.
– Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuses to take delivery of the package, and call our support team at 011-43032741 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
– We do not accept return or exchange of gift vouchers.